4.0409 Etext Queries: Nostradamus; Chesterton (2/26)

Wed, 22 Aug 90 18:03:52 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0409. Wednesday, 22 Aug 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 17:12 GMT (15 lines)
From: Lou Burnard <LOU@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>
Subject: Anyone for Nostradamus?

(2) Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 15:39:21 CDT (11 lines)
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>
Subject: Chesterton

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 17:12 GMT
From: Lou Burnard <LOU@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>

Does anyone know of any computer-assisted text research in progress on
the works of the 17th century magician Michel de Nostredame aka
Nostradamus, whose prophecies continue to fascinate some?

A rumour has reached me of a Norwegian Journal of Nostradmus Studies.
Does it exist?

Thank you

Lou