4.0436 Qs: Teilhard etext?; War Studies?; Job? (3/37)

Tue, 28 Aug 90 22:22:41 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0436. Tuesday, 28 Aug 1990.

(1) Date: Sun, 26 Aug 90 12:59 EST (14 lines)
From: <DORENKAMP@HLYCROSS>
Subject: Teilhard de Chardin

(2) Date: Mon, 27 Aug 90 17:13:08 EDT (11 lines)
From: elli%ikaros@husc6.BITNET (Elli Mylonas)
Subject: War Studies

(3) Date: 28 August 90, 16:07:05 SET (12 lines)
From: Marc Eisinger +33 (1) 40 01 51 20 EISINGER at
Subject: [Job Inquiry]

Date: Sun, 26 Aug 90 12:59 EST
From: <DORENKAMP@HLYCROSS>

A colleague in our math department has asked if I know of a
machine readable text of the works of Teilhard de Chardin.
If any of you know where one can be obtained, I'll gladly
pass along the information.
Thanks,

John Dorenkamp
Holy Cross College