4.0457 Conference Announcement; Query (2/41)

Wed, 5 Sep 90 18:26:34 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0457. Wednesday, 5 Sep 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 5 Sep 90 10:26:16 METDST (22 lines)
From: L. Houwen <houwen@gufalet.let.rug.nl>
Subject: Announcement Reynard Conference

(2) Date: Tue, 4 Sep 90 20:07:16 EDT (19 lines)
From: John Price-Wilkin <USERGC8Z@UMICHUB.BITNET>
Subject: Query: Searching by Phonetics

Date: Wed, 5 Sep 90 10:26:16 METDST
From: L. Houwen <houwen@gufalet.let.rug.nl>

The 9th International Colloquium Beast Epic, Fable and Fabliau, organized
by the International Reynard Society will be held at the University of
Groningen (The Netherlands) from Monday to Friday, 22-26 July 1991.
Contributions will be welcome on all areas of beast epic, fable and
fabliau, as well as on the associated areas of art history, and moral,
satirical and comic literature.

A selection of texts will be published in "Reinardus. Yearbook of the
International Reynard Society".

For further information on the Colloquium please contact:

Willem Noomen
Faculteit der Letteren
Vakgroep Mediaevistiek
Postbus 716