4.0467 Queries (4/54)

Mon, 10 Sep 90 17:50:28 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0467. Monday, 10 Sep 1990.

(1) Date: Sun, 9 Sep 90 11:28:58 cst (9 lines)
From: "Francis,Bill" <RISKS@GRIN1.Bitnet>
Subject: Inquiry-machine readable dictionaries

(2) Date: Sun, 09 Sep 90 11:00:35 EDT (9 lines)
From: "William R. Bowen" <BOWEN@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: numerology and homosexuality

(3) Date: Sat, 8 Sep 90 18:44 CST (18 lines)
From: Marshall Gilliland 306/966-5501 <GILLILAND@sask.usask.ca>
Subject: Source of quotation sought

(4) Date: Sat, 8 Sep 90 19:28:36 EDT (18 lines)
From: Ken Tompkins <ktompkin@pilot.njin.net>
Subject: Computer Naming

Date: Sun, 9 Sep 90 11:28:58 cst
From: "Francis,Bill" <RISKS@GRIN1.Bitnet>

Perhaps this has been discussed -- would someone provide information
about low-cost dictionaries usable by microcomputers? I am interested in
the text more than the search and retrieval software.

Thank you.