4.0490 Qs: P-Dionysius Etext; Articles; Italian; Printers (4/64)

Mon, 17 Sep 90 21:26:33 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0490. Monday, 17 Sep 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 17 Sep 90 20:17:44 EDT (16 lines)
From: Princeton Theological Seminary <Q2835@PUCC>
Subject: Searching for Pseudo-Dionysius

(2) Date: Sat, 15 Sep 90 11:27:07 EDT (18 lines)
From: Harry Hahne <HAHNE@UTOREPAS>
Subject: European Languages

(3) Date: Sat, 15 Sep 90 07:46:44 EDT (7 lines)
From: Mark Sacks <AP02@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK>
Subject: Laser printers

(4) Date: Sat, 15 Sep 90 09:39 EDT (23 lines)
From: "Tom Benson" <T3B@PSUVM>
Subject: [Italian CAI and WP]

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 90 20:17:44 EDT
From: Princeton Theological Seminary <Q2835@PUCC>

A few days ago I posted a request for any MRTs of Pseudo-Philo,
specifically Greek texts. Well a couple of Humanists who are in the
know (and I imagine others as well) noted that Pseudo-Philo is preserved
only in Latin. Indeed we had our information crossed and it is
Pseudo-Dionysius that we would like to obtain (he is preserved in Greek
but is not in the Thesaurus Linguae Graecae data bank). We were
encouraged to find a MRT of Pseudo-Philo and hope we will be equally
fortunate with Pseudo-Dionysius. Thanks.

Scott R. A. Starbuck
Office of Computer Assistance for
Textual Research (OCATR)