4.0499 Qs: Slavic Etexts; CALL on Macs; Women Sculptors (3/50)

Tue, 18 Sep 90 22:38:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0499. Tuesday, 18 Sep 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 18 Sep 90 15:40:56 EDT (15 lines)
From: djb@harvunxw.BITNET (David J. Birnbaum)
Subject: Slavic e-texts

(2) Date: Tue, 18 Sep 90 10:46:38 EDT (18 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: CALL on Macs

(3) Date: Mon, 17 Sep 90 20:16 EST (17 lines)
From: MMORGAN@opie.bgsu.edu
Subject: INQUIRY: Neo-Classical Women Sculptors

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 90 15:40:56 EDT
From: djb@harvunxw.BITNET (David J. Birnbaum)

I would be grateful for pointers to electronic texts in any
Slavic language (Cyrillic or Latin alphabet, modern or pre-modern, any
format and medium).

Please reply to the addresses below. I will post a summary (assuming
anyone replies) in a couple of weeks.

Thank you,

David

Professor David J. Birnbaum Internet: djbpitt@vms.cis.pitt.edu
The Royal York Apartments, #802 Bitnet: djbpitt@pittvms.bitnet
3955 Bigelow Boulevard Voice: 412-687-4653
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 USA Fax: 412-624-9714