4.0507 Qs: ACH News?; Exporting WP footnotes; MAC CALL (3/37)

Wed, 19 Sep 90 23:40:34 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0507. Wednesday, 19 Sep 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 19 Sep 90 17:18 PDT (11 lines)
From: "Vicky A. Walsh" <IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: ACH newsletter

(2) Date: Tuesday, 18 September 1990 2230-EST (14 lines)
From: Bob Kraft <KRAFT@PENNDRLS>
Subject: Saving Footnotes in Word Perfect Files

(3) Date: Wed, 19 Sep 90 11:02:18 PDT (12 lines)
From: cbf@faulhaber.Berkeley.Edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: ... CALL on Macs ...

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 90 17:18 PDT
From: "Vicky A. Walsh" <IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS.BITNET>

Anyone out there have any news, notes, publications, articles, works in
progress or anything newsworthy for the ACH newsletter???
If so, please let me know asap. I will need copy (via e-mail is perfect)
by late Sept. or early Oct.
Thanks,
Vicky Walsh
ACH newsletter editor