4.0510 Qs: Scrambling?!; Friendships (2/30)

Wed, 19 Sep 90 23:53:34 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0510. Wednesday, 19 Sep 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 18 Sep 90 20:27:20 CDT (16 lines)
From: ENCOPE@LSUVM
Subject: A MORON CRIES FOR HELP!

(2) Date: Wed, 19 Sep 90 11:40 EDT (14 lines)
From: <S_RICHMOND@UTOROISE>
Subject: transportability of friendships

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 90 20:27:20 CDT
From: ENCOPE@LSUVM

I admit it, I'm a moron! Could someone please help me out by providing
a simpleton's translation of the recent announcement of the conference on
scrambling. The topic looks interesting. I suspect that the
conference`organi zer might stir up more interest if they made the field
a little more accessible or at least jargon-free! I don't mean to be
disrespectful (although, being mentally scrambled, I probably am
succeeding in doing so), but the purpose of this list, after all, is the
dissemination of information, so I think I'm justified in CRYING FOR
HELP!

Ever yours,
KEVIN L. COPE, A Moron