4.0563 Planning Campus Computing (2/34)

Wed, 3 Oct 90 23:00:07 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0563. Wednesday, 3 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 3 Oct 90 08:27:34 -0400 (EDT) (16 lines)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: planning campus computing

(2) Date: Wed, 03 Oct 90 18:02:49 CDT (18 lines)
From: Charles Ess <DRU001D@SMSVMA>
Subject: Re: 4.0559 Planning for Computing

Date: Wed, 3 Oct 90 08:27:34 -0400 (EDT)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>

Charles Ess asked for information on planning for computing on campus
some time ago. Dana Paramskas posted a lead to some information,
including an article about Andrew at CMU. Just to even things out,
here's a reference to the Athena project at MIT.

B Levine "How to manage educational computing initiatives: lessons from
the first five years of project Athena at MIT" in Edward Barrett (ed),
The Society of Text: Hypertext, Hypermedia, and the Social Construction
of Information (MIT Press 1989).

Leslie Burkholder
CMU