4.0568 Qs: Ryle Etext; Gregorius Turonensis; Text Centres (3/60)

Fri, 5 Oct 90 13:56:54 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0568. Friday, 5 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 4 Oct 90 18:34 EST (11 lines)
From: F5400000@LAUVAX01.BITNET
Subject: E-Ryle?

(2) Date: Thu, 04 Oct 90 16:25:48 +0100 (16 lines)
From: CETEDOC <THOMDOC@BUCLLN11.BITNET>
Subject: Gregorius Turonensis

(3) Date: Thu, 04 Oct 90 16:37:07 MET (33 lines)
From: Ben Salemans <U070011@HNYKUN11>
Subject: Search for computer text centres

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 90 18:34 EST
From: F5400000@LAUVAX01.BITNET

A philosopher friend who has not yet had the courage to make the
umbiblical link with Humanist has asked me if anyone out there has or
knows of the works of Gilbert Ryle in machine readable form. My friend
is going to produce a concordance, especially of Ryles's Collected
Papers. John Sandys-Wunsch F5400000@LAUVAX01 (You may have to add
LAURENTIAN.CA)