4.0578 Algorithms; Footnotes; Terminals (3/42)

Wed, 10 Oct 90 16:32:04 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0578. Wednesday, 10 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 10 Oct 90 11:18 GMT (9 lines)
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@vax.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: 4.0572 Texts: Queries; SGML; SED; etc.

(2) Date: Fri, 5 OCT 90 13:57:59 GMT (16 lines)
From: CATHERINE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: wordperfect footnotes

(3) Date: Fri, 5 Oct 90 14:20 EDT (17 lines)
From: <HANSCHKA@HARTFORD>
Subject: real computers :-)

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 90 11:18 GMT
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@vax.oxford.ac.uk>

Don Spaeth's algorithm will not work in the (far from uncommon) case
where one tagged element is found nested within another. For that, as
for most realistic programming, you need to be able to manipulate a
stack.

Lou