4.0601 R: Searching WordPerfert Footnotes (3/32)

Wed, 17 Oct 90 22:10:20 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0601. Wednesday, 17 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 17 Oct 90 13:59 EDT (9 lines)
From: <DONALDSON@LOYVAX>
Subject: R. Hollander's request of WP 5.1 help

(2) Date: Wed, 17 Oct 90 10:23:19 EDT (8 lines)
From: Robert Hollander <bobh@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
Subject: Re: 4.0594 Searching WordPerfect Footnotes

(3) Date: Tue, 16 Oct 90 22:41:30 EDT (15 lines)
From: Tzvee Zahavy
Subject: Searching WP footnotes and disaster

Date:(3) Wed, 17 Oct 90 13:59 EDT (18 lines)
From: <DONALDSON@LOYVAX>

R. Hollander asks for help with WP's footnotes. Footnotes can be
searched and d updated (search and replaced) through an extended search.
Simply press "HOME" before doing the search or replace (F2 or Alt-F2).
I've the process very useful and in a macro it works beautifully Randy
Donaldson (Donaldson@LOYVAX)