4.0602 Misc: MacConcordance; Bibliography & Warts; Taxes (3/133)

Wed, 17 Oct 90 22:12:11 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0602. Wednesday, 17 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 15 Oct 90 22:50:52 EDT (10 lines)
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>
Subject: MacConcordance

(2) Date: Tue, 16 Oct 90 09:08:58 EDT (17 lines)
From: Sarah Horton <HORTON@YALEVM>
Subject: Re: 4.0574

(3) Date: Tue, 16 Oct 90 09:51:13 -0700 (106 lines)
From: ruhleder@cray1.ICS.UCI.EDU
Subject: taxing computers as luxuries

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 90 22:50:52 EDT
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>

I just sent copies of my MacConcordance program to everyone who had
requested it from me. If I missed anybody, or if there is anyone else
who would like to beta test this, please write to me. When I know the
program is bug free, I will post it on the Humanist listserv. This is a
simple program and not without its shortcomings, but it can compile
concordances or indexes alphabetically or by word frequency.