4.0612 Searching WordPerfect Foonotes (2/42)

Thu, 18 Oct 90 20:46:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0612. Thursday, 18 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 18 Oct 90 09:54:16 DNT (13 lines)
From: Hans Joergen Marker <DDAHM@vm.uni-c.dk>
Subject: Re: 4.0594 Searching WordPerfect Footnotes

(2) Date: Thu, 18 Oct 90 13:41:37 CDT (29 lines)
From: Richard Goerwitz <goer@sophist.uchicago.edu>
Subject: WP footnote: solution

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 90 09:54:16 DNT
From: Hans Joergen Marker <DDAHM@vm.uni-c.dk>
Subject: Re: 4.0594 Searching WordPerfect Footnotes (4/70)

Changing footnotes to endnotes in WP. There is a more straigtforward way
that writing a macro. You just define colums at the top of your
document, set colums on and colums of, and then voila your footnotes has
become endnotes. Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge this i an
irreversible proces. To make endnotes to footnotes you have to write a
macro.

Hans Jērgen Marker
Danish Data Archives