4.0665 Ns: OTA; OCR Reviews; Kurzweil for Sale (3/39)

Wed, 31 Oct 90 22:48:05 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0665. Wednesday, 31 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 30 Oct 90 14:16 GMT (12 lines)
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@vax.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject: Postal Strike at Oxford

(2) Date: Tuesday, 30 October 1990 2314-EST (17 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Reviews: OCR Software

(3) Date: Wed, 31 Oct 90 16:47:00 EST (10 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Kurzweil 4000 available

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 90 14:16 GMT
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@vax.oxford.ac.uk>

If there are any HUMANISTS out there waiting for information or texts from
the Oxford Text Archive please note that the city has been hit by a local
postal strike which commenced last Thursday. Hopefully it won't be too long
before normal service is resummed. Until then please use email if you need to
get in touch.

Alan Morrison
Oxford Text Archive