4.0723 Q: ACH/ALLC '91 Vendor Wish-List (1/18)

Tue, 20 Nov 90 22:04:47 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0723. Tuesday, 20 Nov 1990.

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 90 18:55:38 MST
From: Dan Brink <ATDXB@ASUACAD>
Subject: vendor wish-list for ACH/ALLC '91

In seeking vendors (publishers, software producers, hardware
producers, etc., etc.), for ACH/ALLC '91, it struck me that I
might not have a complete handle on what's happnen' out there,
living in red-neck country as it turns out I do.

If you are, you know of, or you know of who might know of,
potential vendors for ACH/ALLC '91 (March 17-21, 1991), please
let me know.

We should have a fairly good show. We are cooperating with an
educational computing conference for the public schools and should
have a real commercial show of some value. Please send me the
info. on your favorite products to add to this list.

Daniel Brink, Associate Dean for Techonology Integration
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-1701
602/965-7748/1441 fax: 1093 ATDXB@SUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU