4.0725 Ns: Personal & Place Names; CAI Anthro; REACH (3/151)

Tue, 20 Nov 90 22:15:51 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0725. Tuesday, 20 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 15:58:50 PST (23 lines)
From: hcf1dahl@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: REACH newsletter

(2) Date: Wed, 14 Nov 90 20:13:00 EST (92 lines)
From: Julie Still <STILL@URVAX.BITNET>
Subject: cai anthro
Forwarded by: "ROBERT T. TROTTER II" <CMSRTT01@NAUVM.BITNET>

(3) Date: Thursday, 15 November 1990 2040-EST (36 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Information Sources, Personal and Place Names

Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 15:58:50 PST
From: hcf1dahl@UCSBUXA.BITNET

The Humanities Computing Facility of the University of
California at Santa Barbara publishes a periodic
newsletter called REACH, Research and Educational
Applications of Computers in the Humanities.

Some HUMANISTS, I know, are already on the mailing
list. If there are others who would like to receive
it, just send me a note to that effect and I'll put
you on the mailing list. There is no subscription
charge for the publication.

Eric Dahlin
Humanities Computing Facility
4421 South Hall