4.0739 Qs: Wayzatha-College; Children's Drawings (2/27)

Wed, 21 Nov 90 23:26:48 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0739. Wednesday, 21 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 19 Nov 90 15:52:23 CET (14 lines)
From: Hans Nellissen <DBPHILOS@DD0RUD81.BITNET>
Subject: Adress of WAYZATHA-COLLEGE

(2) Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 11:35:53 EST (13 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: analysis of children's drawings?

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 90 15:52:23 CET
From: Hans Nellissen <DBPHILOS@DD0RUD81.BITNET>

Hallo Anybody,

I'm looking for an E-Mail Adress of the WAYZATHA High-School. It's an
High-School near Mineapolis.My daugther is there in next month and wish
to correspondence with here about E-MAIL. Is there anybody who now an
E-Mail Adress of this High-School or a way to get information about the
way to this??.

With greetings
Hans Nellissen