4.0754 R: Is this what we're doing? (3/31)

Mon, 26 Nov 90 22:11:14 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0754. Monday, 26 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 21 Nov 90 07:36 CST (13 lines)
From: <ENG003@UNOMA1>
Subject: RE: 4.0720 Q: Is this what we're doing?

(2) Date: Thu, 22 Nov 90 16:45:00 EST (10 lines)
From: A_Brook@CARLETON.CA
Subject: RE: HOSTILITY TO REASON

(3) Date: Wed, 21 Nov 90 17:03 PST (8 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 90 07:36 CST
From: <ENG003@UNOMA1>
Subject: RE: 4.0720 Q: Is this what we're doing? (1/26)

Willard:

Alford's description doesn't sound like what my colleagues in
biochemistry, microbiology, and geology are doing or would recommend
that anyone do.

Judy Boss
University of Nebraska at Omaha
eng003@unoma1