4.0758 Rs: StrongWriter; BIBX; Linguist's Software (3/43)

Mon, 26 Nov 90 22:19:50 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0758. Monday, 26 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 23 Nov 90 08:42:24 CST (13 lines)
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>
Subject: Grammar checkers

(2) Date: Wed, 21 Nov 90 10:44:48 PST (10 lines)
From: cbf@athena.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Berkeley UNIX software

(3) Date: Wed, 21 Nov 90 09:38:11 MST (20 lines)
From: koontz@alpha.bldr.nist.gov (John E. Koontz)
Subject: Re: 4.0719 Qs: DiscLit; OED; Fonts...

Date: Fri, 23 Nov 90 08:42:24 CST
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>

grammar and style checkers, I might point out that the next number of
volume 24 of _Computers and the Humanities_ will publish an article by
me on the subject: "Project Report: StrongWriter" (pages 289-294). In
the article, I describe a grammar and style checker I created, and I
examine how and why checkers might be used by writers.

-- Eric Johnson
ERIC@SDNET