4.0786 Confs: NL & Ontology; Sentence Processing (2/171)

Sun, 2 Dec 90 22:38:06 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0786. Sunday, 2 Dec 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 13:46 EST (43 lines)
From: "NANCY M. IDE (914) 437 5988" <IDE@VASSAR>
Subject: Machine Learning of Natural Language and Ontology (AAAI)

(2) Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 18:34 EST (133 lines)
From: "NANCY M. IDE (914) 437 5988" <IDE@VASSAR>
Subject: Sentence Processing Conference

Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 13:46 EST
From: "NANCY M. IDE (914) 437 5988" <IDE@VASSAR>
Subject: Machine Learning of Natural Language and Ontology

Extracted from: NL-KR Digest (Thu Nov 15 16:32:23 1990) Volume 7 No. 23
nl-kr@cs.rpi.edu

AAAI Symposium on Machine Learning of Natural Language and Ontology
Spring Symposium Series - Stanford - March 26-28 1991

Reminder

The deadline for submissions to attend or present at the AAAI Spring
Symposium on Machine Learning of Natural Language and Ontology is
November 16th. (This is the correct submission date. On the last
reminder you may have seen an incorrect date.)

Update

When submitting (by Email), do remember to include your full address
(physical as well as electronic, fax and phone) as AAAI will post you
registration forms upon acceptance.

AAAI has now determined the fees for its spring symposia in Stanford
next March: regular: $190; student: $75.

Further information:

The call and/or the background paper can be obtained from me. The aim
is to have a fairly broad spectrum of involvement and to promote
interaction amongst those with research relevant to Language Learning,
whatever their background or goals. Of course, of special interest are
those language learning programs which have already been implemented, as
well as extant projects with such an aim.

David
David Powers +49-631/205-3449 (Uni); +49-631/205-3200 (Fax)
FB Informatik powers@informatik.uni-kl.de; +49-631/13786 (Prv)
Univ Kaiserslautern * COMPULOG - Language and Logic
6750 KAISERSLAUTERN * MARPIA - Parallel Logic Programming
WEST GERMANY * STANLIE - Natural Language Learning