4.0791 Rs: WordPerfect (2/35)

Sun, 2 Dec 90 23:45:08 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0791. Sunday, 2 Dec 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 27 Nov 90 20:45:20 EST (11 lines)
From: Frank Dane <FDANE@UGA>
Subject: Bill Francis's WP5.0 footnote query--

(2) Date: Fri, 30 Nov 90 11:53:10 PST (24 lines)
From: "ALAN C. ACOCK" <ACOCK@ORSTVM>
Subject: wordperfect files

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 90 20:45:20 EST
From: Frank Dane <FDANE@UGA>

My solution (in 5.0 and 5.1) has been to copy the text of the footnote
to the second document (using move or copy CTL-F4) and switch back
and forth from the "real" text in Doc 1 to the footnote text in
Doc 2. When you have it all straight, move the footnote text back
into its rightful place in the "real" document.

Frank Dane, Mercer University