4.0856 Queries (4/67)

Wed, 2 Jan 91 17:06:02 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0856. Wednesday, 2 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 26 Dec 90 22:23:21 EST (12 lines)
From: david j reimer f <dreimer4@mamut.wlu.ca>
Subject: Electronic German-English lexicon

(2) Date: Fri, 28 Dec 90 11:33 EET (14 lines)
From: "TIMO HARMO" <HARMO@cc.Helsinki.FI>
Subject: Lists in education research/cognitive psychology?

(3) Date: Wed, 02 Jan 91 14:32 O (12 lines)
From: F12016@BARILAN.BITNET
Subject: toshiba help

(4) Date: Wed, 2 Jan 91 11:39:45 -0500 (29 lines)
From: gxs11@po.CWRU.Edu (Gary Stonum)
Subject: addresses for Dickinson scholars

Date: Wed, 26 Dec 90 22:23:21 EST
From: david j reimer f <dreimer4@mamut.wlu.ca>

I understand there are some multi-lingual CD-ROM lexica available, with
twelve languages available, and facility for moving between any
combination of them. I am looking for something much more simple. Does
anyone know of a German-English lexicon available for micros *without*
CD-ROMs? Replies to me or to the list would be welcome. Many thanks
for assistance/advice offered.

David Reimer, Wilfrid Laurier University
dreimer4@mamut.wlu.ca