4.0878 Queries (3/69)

Thu, 10 Jan 91 19:48:06 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0878. Thursday, 10 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: Mon, 07 Jan 91 11:33:28 CST (15 lines)
From: ENCOPE@LSUVM
Subject: INTERNET LIB

(2) Date: 9 Jan 91 13:54:00 EST (12 lines)
From: "Mary Dee Harris" <mdharris@guvax.georgetown.edu>
Subject: Margaret Cheney's e-mail address

(3) Date: Thu, 10 Jan 91 12:48 CST (42 lines)
From: Bill Kupersmith <BLAWRKWY@UIAMVS>
Subject: Humanist Latin

Date: Mon, 07 Jan 91 11:33:28 CST
From: ENCOPE@LSUVM

This is an issue that's been treated many times on HUMANIST, so please
answer to my private address, ENCOPE@LSUVM. Two questions:

Am I correct that the name for the file listing libraries with online
catalogues is INTERNET LIB?

To which listserv to I address a request to "get" this file?

Thank you.

Kevin L. Cope