4.0905 On Humanist: Lakoff Posting (3/35)

Thu, 17 Jan 91 11:25:45 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0905. Thursday, 17 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: Tue, 15 Jan 91 18:57:18 CST (11 lines)
From: Natalie Maynor <nm1@Ra.MsState.Edu>
Subject: Re: 4.0895 Responses ... Humanist, War, and Metaphor

(2) Date: Wed, 16 Jan 91 16:31:25 MST (11 lines)
From: Terry Langendoen <LANGENDT@ARIZVM1>
Subject: Re: 4.0896 Responses ... Humanist, War, and Metaphor

(3) Date: Wed, 16 Jan 91 16:09 EST (13 lines)
From: DILELLA <DILELLA@CUA>

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 91 18:57:18 CST
From: Natalie Maynor <nm1@Ra.MsState.Edu>

The fact that LINGUIST had over 150 requests for the Lakoff paper is even
more significant when you realize that many of us on LINGUIST subscribe
to other lists that distributed the paper in its entirety to all
subscribers. I received the whole paper on at least two lists. And
I've seen no complaints from subscribers to those lists.

--Natalie (nm1@ra.msstate.edu)