Tue, 22 Jan 91 17:47:51 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0923. Tuesday, 22 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: Tue, 22 Jan 91 09:47:56 EST (10 lines)
From: Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Erasmus queries

(2) Date: Tue, 22 Jan 91 08:38:12 PST (17 lines)
From: 6500rms@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: Re: 4.0909 Queries

(3) Date: Sun, 20 Jan 91 16:31:19 CST (16 lines)
From: Natalie Maynor <nm1@Ra.MsState.Edu>
Subject: Re: 4.0909 Queries (7/129)

(4) Date: Sat, 19 Jan 91 15:49:48 CET (27 lines)
From: "H.-C. Hobohm" <AMR06@DK0RRZK1>
Subject: DIMDI

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 91 09:47:56 EST
From: Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

Jim Estes asks me to thank all those on Humanist who participated in the
solution of his four Erasmus queries. He has written to several people
who replied, and I have sent "thank you" messages to all those who sent
mail to me (I hope they got through). "Notes and queries" appears to be
a very useful function for electronic communication of this sort; may it
continue to flourish! Germaine.