4.0978 Jobs (from Linguist List) (2/53)

Tue, 5 Feb 91 14:44:58 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0978. Tuesday, 5 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Sat, 26 Jan 1991 12:50 CST (20 lines)
From: BERN@ducvax.auburn.edu
Subject: position announcement

(2) Date: 28 Jan 91 16:26:59 GMT (33 lines)
From: waya%llsun3.essex.ac.uk@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Job Offer

[Forwarded from Linguist List, Vol. 2, No. 0028. Saturday, 02 Feb 1991.]

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 1991 12:50 CST
From: BERN@ducvax.auburn.edu
[Taken from Linguist List, Vol. 2, No. 0028. Saturday, 02 Feb 1991.]

Assistant or associate professor in ESL, tenure track appointment to
begin September 1991. Primary duties involve developing, directing,
and teaching (both service and graduate TESL courses) in the ESL
program. Ph.D. in appropriate area required. Salary competitive.
Send letter of application and vita by March 7, 1991 to Dennis Rygiel,
Head, ent of English, Auburn University, Alabama 36849.
Applications from women and minority group members are especially
encouraged. Auburn is an AA/EO employer.