4.1008 Qs: Taiwanese email; Megawriter (2/27)

Sun, 10 Feb 91 21:00:58 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1008. Sunday, 10 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 06 Feb 91 17:33:21 EST (12 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Taiwanese contacts?

(2) Date: Sun, 10 Feb 91 00:13 EST (15 lines)
From: "Joel P. Elliott" <JELIOT@UNC>
Subject: converting megawriter files

Date: Wed, 06 Feb 91 17:33:21 EST
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

Would anyone with knowledge of Taiwanese e-mail contacts please write to
V. Solem, VSolem@CCR2.BBN.COM, who is trying to find a way his mother,
who teaches there, might get connected to an electronic seminar or two?

Thanks very much for the kindness.

Willard McCarty