4.1019 Misc. Responses (3/51)

Tue, 12 Feb 91 16:41:31 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1019. Tuesday, 12 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Mon, 11 Feb 91 22:12 PST (9 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 4.1006 The Languages of Humanist

(2) Date: Wed, 06 Feb 91 10:59 PST (15 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 4.0983 War and the Philosophy Teacher

(3) Date: Wed, 06 Feb 91 11:10 PST (27 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 4.0981 Queries: Slavic OCR; Word/WP Mac/dos xfer;...

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 91 22:12 PST
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 4.1006 The Languages of Humanist (5/134)

LET US CALL THE WHOLE SHEBANG THE MACARONISTS, NOT HUMANISTS. IT IS
FUN, ANYWAY , AND I AM NOT SCOFFING AT ALL. I JUST THOUGHT SOME WOULD
SMILE TO THINK OF OUR SELVES AS MACARONISTS, DOING MACARONICS, DA VERO!
SI, CARISSIMI! KESSLER