Wed, 20 Feb 91 21:57:52 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1059. Wednesday, 20 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 11:44:39 EST (12 lines)
From: Rosemary Cullen <AP201034@BROWNVM>
Subject: Vilnius Contacts

(2) Date: Fri, 15 Feb 91 16:21:06 EST (13 lines)
From: Elliott Parker <3ZLUFUR@CMUVM>
Subject: Online bibliographies

(3) Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 15:08:17 -0500 (25 lines)
From: raskin@j.cc.purdue.edu (Victor Raskin)
Subject: WHIMSY-VII

(4) Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 19:38:46 EST (8 lines)
From: Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Northrop Frye

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 11:44:39 EST
From: Rosemary Cullen <AP201034@BROWNVM>
Subject: Re: 4.1042 Misc. Queries and Responses (5/86

With regard to the inquiry about contacts in Vilnius, you might try the
people at the National Yiddish Book Center, Old East Street School, P. O.
Box 969, Amherst, Mass. 01004. Phone: 413-256-1241.

In the latest issue of their journal, The Book Pedddler, there was an
article about a trip staff recently took to the Baltics to deliver
books to the Jewish communities there. Some of the staff might know
what's going on.