4.1073 Qs: Dignitas regia; Social Science CAI (2/66)

Fri, 22 Feb 91 17:43:59 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1073. Friday, 22 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: 21 February 91, 13:10:13 EDT (14 lines)
From: LANA at ITOCISI
Subject: dignitas regia

(2) Date: Thu, 21 Feb 1991 03:01 CST (52 lines)
From: JIMG@ducvax.auburn.edu
Subject: Computer Aided Instruction in the Social Sciences

Date: 21 February 91, 13:10:13 EDT
From: LANA at ITOCISI

Did anyone found in latin texts from imperial times the expressions

dignitas regia or dignitas domini ?

The Thll (Thesaurus Linguae Latinae) doesn't know those expressions.
Thank you to anyone will help.

Please note that my address has changed from the previous one|

Maurizio Lana