4.1105 Rs: Ancient Medicine; KR for History; OE fonts (4/77)

Wed, 27 Feb 91 22:19:50 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1105. Wednesday, 27 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: 27 Feb 91 21:21:47 EST (15 lines)
From: James O'Donnell <JODONNEL@PENNSAS>
Subject: 4.1092 Rs: OE fonts; Ancient Greek Medicine

(2) Date: Wed, 27 FEB 91 11:20:56 GMT (28 lines)
From: UDAA270@ELM.CC.KCL.AC.UK
Subject: OE Mac fonts

(3) Date: Wed, 27 Feb 91 08:52:23 EST (20 lines)
From: "L. Dale Patterson" <LDPATT01@ULKYVM>
Subject: 4.1097 Q: KR for Historical & Archive Data

(4) Date: Wed, 27 Feb 1991 17:42 IST (14 lines)
From: Marc Bregman <HPUBM@HUJIVM1>
Subject: Re: 4.1084 Queries (4/55) -- Uniform for MS-DOS

Date: 27 Feb 91 21:21:47 EST
From: James O'Donnell <JODONNEL@PENNSAS>
Subject: 4.1092 Rs: OE fonts; Ancient Greek Medicine (5/57)

For Ancient Greek Medicine, I cannot forbear to name my own colleague,
Wesley D. Smith, whose most recent edition/trans. of Hippocratic
writings is in the latest Brill catalogue, and who is editor of the
Newsletter of the Society for Ancient Medicine, a cooperative
publication which tries to cover the whole field of pre-modern medicine
-- a most impressive publication, I might add, and one whose e-form is
now available through the LISTSERV via FICINO, for those who are on that
list. Professor Smith may be reached on BITNET as WSMITH@PENNSAS and on
INTERNET as WSMITH@PENNSAS.UPENN.EDU. Highly recommended.