4.1111 Languages of Humanist etc. (3/87)

Thu, 28 Feb 91 23:07:58 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1111. Thursday, 28 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, Feb 27, 1991 11:29:03 AM (22 lines)
From: Adam Engst <ace%tidbits.UUCP@theory.TN.CORNELL.EDU>
Subject: Languages of Humanist

(2) Date: Wed, 27 Feb 91 20:29:56 +0000 (10 lines)
From: arb1@ukc.ac.uk

(3) Date: Thu, 28 Feb 91 07:04:54 EST (55 lines)
From: Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Language

Date: Wed, Feb 27, 1991 11:29:03 AM
From: Adam Engst <ace%tidbits.UUCP@theory.TN.CORNELL.EDU>

Languages of Humanist

In regard to "Languages of Humanist,"

HOS MORA HAUTA DIALEKTOS!

(and many aplogies for the inability of ASCII to properly represent what I
wanted to say, a number of the letters can't match properly with the Greek
letters. Oh, and if I've made a mistake, which is extremely likely, please tell
me - that is, if you're not too offended that I didn't use English.)

sheesh.... -Adam
--------
Adam C. Engst Editor of TidBITS, the weekly electronic Macintosh journal

ace@tidbits.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us The best way to predict the future
pv9y@crnlvax5, pv9y@vax5.cit.cornell.edu is to invent it. -Alan Kay