4.1180 Rs & Qs: Utopian Scholars; Witwatersrand; RLG (3/55)

Tue, 26 Mar 91 00:38:29 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1180. Tuesday, 26 Mar 1991.

(1) Date: Thu, 21 Mar 91 09:32 EST (19 lines)
From: CALLEGRE@umtlvr.bitnet
Subject: Re: 4.1167 ...Nick Smith

(2) Date: Sun, 24 Mar 91 22:11:26 EST (19 lines)
From: PAULA PRESLEY <AD15%NEMOMUS.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject: University of THE Witwatersrand

(3) Date: Wed, 20 Mar 91 19:16:02 EST (17 lines)
From: "Thomas W. Stuart" <C078D6S6@UBVM>
Subject: Re: 4.1166 Research Library Group's Future

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 91 09:32 EST
From: CALLEGRE@umtlvr.bitnet

This is addressed to Mary Whitlock Blundell.

I would like to thank her very much for discovering Nick Smith's e-mail
address. I also received mail from Prof. Jean Pfaelzer of the
University of Delaware, probably through her too. So thank you for that
too. Pr Pfaelzer sent m e the names of other scholars involved in
UTOPIAN STUDIES, such as Carol Kolmerten of Hood College, and of Peter
Fitting, who is in the department of French at the University of
Toronto. If someone has the latter's e-mail address, I would be
grateful.

Thank you for your help.

Christian Allegre
CALLEGRE@UMTLVR.BITNET