4.1199 Email: Queries; Personal Directory Suggestion (3/57)

Tue, 2 Apr 91 20:55:07 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1199. Tuesday, 2 Apr 1991.

(1) Date: Sat, 30 Mar 91 11:21:14 EST (21 lines)
From: cfwol@conncoll.bitnet
Subject: E-mail to Netherland Antilles?

(2) Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1991 12:51:12 EST (18 lines)
From: TVICKERY@SUNRISE.ACS.SYR.EDU (Tom Rusk Vickery)
Subject: RE: 4.1195 USSR Connections

(3) Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1991 (18 lines)
From: Tzvee Zahavy <MAIC@UMINN1>
Subject: Personal E-Mail Directory

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 91 11:21:14 EST(3) (26 lines)
From: cfwol@conncoll.bitnet

Dear List Members,

Does anyone know of a way to contact University of St. Maarten in
Philipsburg St. Maarten, NA via e-mail.

Apparently the Univ is a branch of Johnson and Wales in Providence, RI.

Please reply to me directly at

cfwol@conncoll

Thank you

Claus Wolter
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Physical Education
Connecticut College
New London, CT