4.1204 Queries: Bernard; UNIX; De Italia (3/56)

Thu, 4 Apr 91 16:52:22 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1204. Thursday, 4 Apr 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 03 Apr 91 09:05:40 GMT (20 lines)
From: Rainer Henrich <K145310@CZHRZU1A>
Subject: Question: Thesaurus Sancti Bernardi Claraevallensis

(2) Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1991 11:54:38 -0500 (24 lines)
From: ksteele@epas.utoronto.ca (Ken Steele)
Subject: UNIX Concordance Packages

(3) Date: Thu, 4 Apr 91 09:43:18 PST (12 lines)
From: Joseph Jones <USERLJOE@UBCMTSL.BITNET>
Subject: De Italia

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 91 09:05:40 GMT
From: Rainer Henrich <K145310@CZHRZU1A>

I am trying to find the source of the following saying, attributed
to Saint Bernard:

"Ubi religio peperit divitias, filia matrem devoravit."

Unfortunately, the microfiches containing the concordance are missing in
our library. Can anyone check them for me? Please reply to
K145310@CZHRZU1A. Rainer Henrich, lic. theol. *************************
Kalktarrenstrasse 1 ********** **********
CH-8952 Schlieren ********** **********
Switzerland ****** ******