4.1227 Qs: (misc.) (2/27)

Thu, 11 Apr 91 00:29:28 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1227. Thursday, 11 Apr 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 10 Apr 91 01:31 EDT (18 lines)
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@umtlvr.bitnet>
Subject: Old manuscript description

(2) Date: 10 April 1991, 16:55:54 EDT (9 lines)
From: Aaron Kershenbaum T/L-863-7320 KERSH at YKTVMH
Subject: finding David Ostafin

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 91 01:31 EDT
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@umtlvr.bitnet>

A friend of mine working in the field of medieval studies and
specialized in recipes and foods is looking for more information
about a manuscript she thinks is situated at:
HUNTINGTON LIBRARY
SAN MARINO
CALIFORNIA

The manuscript identification code is HV 1051.

Does anyone among us know a e-address where she could get more
information on the contents of the manuscript.

Please reply either to me or to her directly at
em632@cc.umontreal.ca