4.1317 Copyright (2/61)

Sat, 4 May 91 18:41:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1317. Saturday, 4 May 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 01 May 91 08:37:58 MST (15 lines)
From: Skip <DUSKNOX@IDBSU>
Subject: Re: 4.1302 Copyright

(2) Date: Wed, 01 May 91 11:44:35 CST (46 lines)
From: "Robin C. Cover" <ZRCC1001@SMUVM1>
Subject: COPYRIGHT - BILL OF RIGHTS

Date: Wed, 01 May 91 08:37:58 MST
From: Skip <DUSKNOX@IDBSU>
Subject: Re: 4.1302 Copyright (2/112)

Joel Goldfield makes a good suggestion; one that I would second and one
which I will gladly volunteer to support. It would help if our effort
had a sponsoring professional organization(s), but the sponsorship of
individual universities will do for a start. Remember the words of
Grace Hopper: it is easier to apologize than to ask permission. We
just do it and let the chips fall where they may (so to speak). The
technology moves faster than the law.

ELLIS 'SKIP' KNOX
Historian, Data Center Associate
Boise State University DUSKNOX@IDBSU.IDBSU.EDU