5.0027 Q: E-Journals and Newsletters (2/300)

Sun, 12 May 91 21:25:46 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0027. Sunday, 12 May 1991.

(1) Date: Thu, 25 Apr 91 22:46:08 EDT (97 lines)
From: Michael Strangelove <441495@UOTTAWA>
Subject: E-Journals & Newsletters Directory

(2) Date: Thu, 2 May 1991 13:18:13 EDT (30 lines)
From: Michael Strangelove <441495@UOTTAWA>
Subject: Update: E-Journals & Newsletters Directory

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 91 22:46:08 EDT
From: Michael Strangelove <441495@UOTTAWA>

I am compiling a Directory of E-Journals, Newsletters and Digests which
will be available on the network in appox. six weeks and will also be
available in paper through the Association of Research Libraries. The
Directory so far covers the following serials. If you are aware of any
not mentioned in this list please inform me of them. I have only just
started to include Digests.

JOURNALS

Bryn Mawr Classical Review
CRTNet - Communication and Research Theory
DargonZine
EJournal
Electronic Journal of Communication
Intertext
Journal of the International Academy of Hospitality Research
New Horizons in Adult Education
NetWeaver
NetWork Audio Bits
Offline
Online Journal of Distance Education and Communication
PACS-L Review
Pigulki
Postmodern Culture
PSYCOLOQUY
Quanta

NEWSLETTERS:

Automatome
Big Byte
Biosphere
Bulletin irregulomadaire du RQSS
CCNEWS
CERFnet News
Currents
Digit
Erofile
Impact Online
Laboratory Primate Newsletter
Mednews (Health Infocom Newsletter)
Merit Network News
MichNet News
Micro Byte
NEARnet Newsletter
Old English Computer-Assisted Language Learning Newsletter (OE-CALL)
Online Notes (IS THIS STILL ACTIVE?)
PACS-L News
Research and Educational Applications of Computers
in Humanities (REACH)
Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) Bitnet News
TRANSST - An International Newsletter of Translation Studies

DIGEST:

Info-Kermit
Info-Mac
IRLIST Digest

NB - I am seeking information on the following:

LinkLetter
Merit Network News
NYSERNet News
UIUCNet News
ARTSNET REVIEW (the address suephil@peg.pegasus.oz.au does not reply to me)
College of Electronic Theory
EFF NEWS
Journal of Interactive Fiction and Creative Hypertext
Chilean News
Math Review
ARTCOM
The Chicago Journal of Computer Science (ACTIVE YET?)
Electronic Science Journal (ACTIVE YET?)
ALCTS NEWSLETTER (E-TEXT?)
NFAIS Newsletter (E-TEXT?)
NEWSE-D (is this a newsletter? if so, contact?)
NETMONTH (no answer from editor)
AIR (ACTIVE? - no answer from editor)
AMALGAM (is there a newsletter behind this list?)
Class Four (no address for editor)
XCULT-L (need info on newsletter from editor)

Any information on the above or about e-journals, newsletters and digests
not listed is wanted (desperately, as deadline approaches).

Please feel free to forward this query to appropriate persons and lists.

Michael Strangelove
University of Ottawa
<441495@ACADVM1.UOTTAWA.CA>
<441495@UOTTAWA>