5.0041 Bios--correction & more (1/18)

Mon, 13 May 91 22:23:55 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0041. Monday, 13 May 1991.

Date: Mon, 13 May 91 20:17:55 EDT
From: Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Subject: Bios -- correction & more

------------
Correction: the ftp directory for the biographies is EDITORS.203,
as it says in the text, not EL406011.195 as shown in the example
------------

Please do send us a biography if we don't have one for you. Those
of you reading this on a bulletin board for instance -- we know we are
missing quite of few of you.

When this next round of additions is finished Steve is going to
post a profile of the Humanist readership -- countries represented,
institutions, fields, etc. From the preliminary results I've seen
it is going to be quite an impressive picture; don't be left out of it.

But no updates at this time please, excepting important factual
corrections of addresses &c. There will be a round of updates later.

-- Allen