5.0071 Notes and Queries (3/24)

Thu, 16 May 91 16:56:38 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0071. Thursday, 16 May 1991.

(1) Date: Thu, 16 May 91 10:20:49 +0100 (9 lines)
From: John.Slatter@durham.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 5.0051 R: Cyrillic Character Standards

(2) Date: Thu, 16 May 91 13:05 BST (7 lines)
From: "David Zeitlyn, ISCA, University of Oxford, UK"
<ZEITLYN@vax.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: 5.0067 IJCAI '91 Program Schedule

(3) Date: Thu, 16 May 91 08:30 CDT (8 lines)
From: crisp@engr.uark.edu (Crisp Group)
Subject: Ultraviolet/Infra red document treatment

Date: Thu, 16 May 91 10:20:49 +0100
From: John.Slatter@durham.ac.uk

I tried contacting RUSTEX-L at the address given by DJBPITT in his recent
submission to HUMANIST. The address listserv@ubvm appears to be
incomplete - at least, our e-mail here assumes ubvm is an address in
Durham and refuses to deliver to it! Are there some bits which DJBPITT
omitted?