5.0090 OED Online (2/31)

Wed, 22 May 91 16:00:12 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0090. Wednesday, 22 May 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 22 MAY 91 14:03:58 BST (17 lines)
From: RGLYNN@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: OED online

(2) Date: Wed, 22 May 91 11:19:58 -0500 (14 lines)
From: Dennis Baron <baron@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>

Date: Wed, 22 MAY 91 14:03:58 BST
From: RGLYNN@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK

The OED database is not offered as an online facility by
Oxford University Press. Various institutions have, however,
purchased the magnetic tape of the Second Edition and would
have it available as a resource for their university/college.
Details of the mag tape version can be obtained from my
colleague Mrs Janet Caldwell (email OUPJSC at same address as
mine).

Ruth Glynn
Electronic Publishing
Oxford University Press