5.0094 Query: TN3270 for UNIX ? (1/10)

Wed, 22 May 91 16:11:21 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0094. Wednesday, 22 May 1991.

Date: Tue, 21 May 91 22:23:09 EDT
From: david j reimer f <dreimer4@mach1.wlu.ca>
Subject: TN3270 for Sys V Unix

It is amazing what "humanities computing" will drive one to. Sigh. I am
looking for the TN3270 emulation software written for the AT&T System V
implementation of Unix. I have seen DOS versions, OODLES of Unix
versions for Berkeley systems, even a MAC version (!), but trying to
find one for AT&T Sys V Unix is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
So: anybody out there cozying up to the "needle" I'm looking for??

Any advice or suggestions gladly and gratefully received.
David Reimer, Wilfrid Laurier University
dreimer4@mach1.wlu.ca