Wed, 29 May 91 21:40:00 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0108. Wednesday, 29 May 1991.

(1) Date: Tue, 28 May 91 10:48 BST (13 lines)
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>
Subject: Library of America Electronic Editions

(2) Date: Mon, 27 May 91 16:04:17 -0400 (11 lines)
From: gxs11@po.CWRU.Edu (Gary Stonum)
Subject: library of america

(3) Date: Tue, 28 May 91 16:18:05 EDT (20 lines)
From: "David R. Chesnutt" <N330004@UNIVSCVM>
Subject: Re: 5.0071 Queries: U/V Light

Date: Tue, 28 May 91 10:48 BST
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>

In the recent debate regarding the Library of America noone has
mentioned their electronic editions. The Text Archive now holds a
couple of machine readable texts supplied by those good people at TLOA,
one of only a few publishers who deposit texts directly into the
Archive. The texts are Mark Twain's The Innocents Abroad and Roughing
It and five novels by Henry James 1871-1880.

They also promise to provide " a sizable amount" of machine-readable
texts in the future.