5.0157 Announcing: ACH Newsletter; Contest; Book Sale (3/143)

Wed, 19 Jun 91 16:35:06 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0157. Wednesday, 19 Jun 1991.

(1) Date: Tue, 18 Jun 91 14:09 PDT (19 lines)
From: "Vicky A. Walsh" <IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: ACH newsletter

(2) Date: Tue, 18 Jun 91 19:42:32 EDT (69 lines)
From: Elliott Parker <3ZLUFUR@CMUVM>
Subject: Online writing contest

(3) Date: Wednesday, 19 June 1991 0908-EST (55 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Book Sale, UPenn Press

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 91 14:09 PDT
From: "Vicky A. Walsh" <IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS.BITNET>

The time has come again to ask for input for the ACH Newsletter. I will
be preparing it during July (as soon as I return from vacation, so hang
on if you don't hear back from me right away). Any contribution will be
welcomed. Please let me know if you are considering sending something.
I would be particularly interested in notes on work in progress.

As an aside, I would be interested in hearing if those who currently
receive the ACH newsletter in print, would be interested in getting in
via e-mail? and if so, instead of the paper copy or in addition to?
Please let me know also, if any of you WOULD subscribe if it was avail-
able via e-mail.

Thanks,
Vicky Walsh
Editor