5.0275 N&Q: Emily PostNews; CALL; Milton-L; DBMS (4/73)

Mon, 12 Aug 1991 18:31:20 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0275. Monday, 12 Aug 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1991 11:26:29 -0400 (EDT) (9 lines)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Emily PostNews

(2) Date: Fri, 9 Aug 91 14:56 EDT (26 lines)
From: Jim Wilderotter -- Georgetown Center for Text and
Technology <WILDER@GUVAX>
Subject: Language Learning Programs

(3) Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1991 13:32 EDT (25 lines)
From: "Kevin J.T. Creamer" <CREAMER@URVAX.BITNET>
Subject: NEW LIST: Milton-L

(4) Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1991 16:58:35 -0400 (13 lines)
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (Willard McCarty)
Subject: flat-file dbms?

Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1991 11:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>

Can anyone point me to a copy of Emily PostNews? It is supposed to be a
humorous intro to net etiquette.
Thanks,
Leslie Burkholder
CMU