5.0290 Notes (2/36)

Mon, 26 Aug 1991 18:46:31 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0290. Monday, 26 Aug 1991.

(1) Date: Mon, 26 Aug 91 18:41:30 EDT (14 lines)
From: Elaine M Brennan <ELAINE@BROWNVM>
Subject: Lost Reader Files

(2) Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1991 19:37:08 -0400 (22 lines)
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (Willard McCarty)
Subject: mailing by devious mistake

Date: Mon, 26 Aug 91 18:41:30 EDT
From: Elaine M Brennan <ELAINE@BROWNVM>

Brownvm had an extended period of downtime over the weekend, and a
simultaneous disk drive failure caused the loss of a large number of
reader files. If you've sent something to Humanist since last
Thursday and have neither seen it nor any action taken in response
to it, please resend your mail.

Thanks.

Elaine