5.0333 Queries: Conference?; E-Texts (3/77)

Sun, 22 Sep 1991 12:43:30 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0333. Sunday, 22 Sep 1991.
Queries: Washington Conference; E-Iliad; E-CETEDOC

(1) Date: Fri, 20 Sep 91 01:48:39 -0400 (17 lines)
From: albloch@concour.cs.concordia.ca
Subject: conference query

(2) Date: Fri, 20 Sep 91 17:32:43 PDT (22 lines)
From: abosse@reed.edu
Subject: Iliad as etext: free in USA?

(3) Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1991 14:04 CDT (38 lines)
From: "Richard C. Taylor" <6297TAYLORR@VMS.CSD.MU.EDU>
Subject: Electronic texts and access

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 91 01:48:39 -0400
From: albloch@concour.cs.concordia.ca

Where, in all this embarrassment of riches which is choking my overwrought
mail server, did I notice in passing within the past few months the mention
of a promising conference in Washington, D. C., scheduled for Monday, the
14th of October (Columbus Day, or Thanksgiving this far north)? It runs
in my mind that it was concerning Bible text analysis, Hypertext, or some
equally fascinating topic; now that I've found out that I'll be in town
that day, I cannot locate the details. (I really must develop the habit
of taking thorough notes on all the abundant input the first time around,
before squirreling the goodies away; the opportunity to peruse them at
leisure seems never to arrive. May others profit from my consternation!)
Alan N. Bloch, MPH, MS -- -- albloch@cenparmi.concordia.ca
albloch@concour.cs.concordia.ca
Center for Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence
Department of Computer Science, Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec