5.0338 R: WordCruncher (1/28)

Wed, 25 Sep 1991 20:50:36 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0338. Wednesday, 25 Sep 1991.

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 91 10:42:33 MDT
From: Randall Jones <HRCJONES@BYUVM>
Subject: WordCruncher

The subject of WordCruncher has been discussed several times on
HUMANIST during the past week. Please allow me to give the definitive
information from the source. I am no longer part of the company that
originally marketed WordCruncher and accompanying texts, but I am in
direct contact with the software authors and the current distributor.

Electronic Text Corporation exists in name only. They have no real
structure, no mailing address, no phone or FAX number, and no way
to market products. HOWEVER, an non-exclusive marketing license has
been granted to:

Johnston & Company
P.O. Box 446
American Fork, Utah 84003-0446
801-756-1111 (voice)
801-756-0242 (FAX)

They are selling WordCruncher 4.4 for $299 or $249 for educational
discount. They also have the Library of American texts, the
Riverside Shakespeare texts, and the King James Bible and Constitution
Papers. A call or FAX to the above numbers can provide you with a
brochure and any additional information you may wish.

Randall Jones
College of Humanities
Brigham Young University

R.L. Jones