5.0433 Rs: Raven's Quill; King Speeches; Museum-L; TACT (4/64)

Tue, 5 Nov 1991 17:34:29 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0433. Tuesday, 5 Nov 1991.

(1) Date: Mon, 04 Nov 91 10:21 CST (11 lines)
From: TB0WPW1@NIU.BITNET
Subject: Raven's Quill

(2) Date: Mon, 04 Nov 91 17:02:46 EDT (19 lines)
From: Paul Hyland <PHYLAND@gwuvm.gwu.edu>
Subject: Hypercard of MLK Speeches

(3) Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1991 08:41 +0800 (26 lines)
From: "Tze-wan KWAN, Philosophy Dept., CUHK, Hongkong" <B071767@CUCSC>
Subject: Museum-List

(4) Date: Sun, 3 Nov 91 23:03:43 EST (8 lines)
From: Heyward Ehrlich <ehrlich@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
Subject: TACT, the "Cheap Canadian WordCruncher"

Date: Mon, 04 Nov 91 10:21 CST
From: TB0WPW1@NIU.BITNET

This doesn't identify the quotation about the
raven's quill, but a student of mine, Steven Killings
has discovered that the raven's quill was that used for
making the best copies of medieval manuscripts. I don't
know if this of any help, but those interested can contact
Mr. Killings at this BITNET address, though I don't know his
LOGONID
William Proctor Williams TB0wpw1